Sunday, April 17, 2011

Daily LOL: Wakey Wakey Eggs and Baky




The minute I saw this I was in stitches laughing. It's the perfect shirt for a collegue of mine, who is the only person in the world who can actually wear it and look utterly cool and not ridiculous. She says it's perfect for brunch. I think it's perfect to be the next Scream mask -- forget Ghost Face ... picture this face coming at you with a knife ... or frying pan. Scary stuff. I watched Scream 4 yesterday and it's the perfect LOL scary movie for me -- it's fun, campy and a tiny bit scary. I watched all the originals waaaayyyy back in high school, so I'm super excited that they didn't ruin the franchise with a horrible remake.

If you simply must have and can't-live-without the shirt, you can pick it up online at Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment